On May 18th the work of prayer called Australia and Oceania pray the Chaplet will launch. Since then, every year on May 18th, which is the birthday of St. John Paul II, and on September 13th, which is the anniversary of the revelation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy to Sister Faustina, the faithful of that part of the world will unite in prayer at 3 pm to implore divine graces in the intentions provided by the bishops of the region. “We want to include not only large and important countries in this prayer”, says the initiator of this project, Ryszard Hodowany from Melbourne, “but also those tiny islands of the Pacific, and Australian Aborigines, so that everyone taking part in this prayer can feel their unity as God’s children.” Also Sisters of the Congregation of Our Lady of Mercy have joined in this prayerful action. On May 18th, all those participating will pray for the following intentions:
- the conversion of the world to Merciful Jesus,
- the message of Mercy to reach all the lost and wounded by sin,
- for priests to be apostles of Divine Mercy for those in most need,
- for peace among all peoples and nations on Earth,
- in all our personal intentions.
More information and how to join: