On September 16, a new convent of the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy will be established at ul. Krośnieńska. The house will be consecrated by Bishop Marek Marczak who will also preside over Holy Mass in the convent’s chapel at 7.30. In this house, owned by uncle Rapacki at the turn of 1922/1923, Helena Kowalska – St. Faustina – lived during the first months of her work in Lodz. Because of this, the house was generally renovated with great effort. Otherwise, it would be destined for demolition. A chapel was erected on the ground floor of the former Rapacki residence. In the renovated building it is planned, among others, to establish a museum of the Apostle of Divine Mercy, who has been the patroness of Lodz since 2005. The first superior of the new community of the Congregation will be Sr. Benedetta Flak. Sisters from other convents of the Congregation will take part in the opening ceremony of the new house, including the Superior General, Mother Petra Kowalczyk.