How to reach us by car
Świnice Warckie is a town located in the south-western part of the Łęczyca powiat (county), in the Łódź Voivodship.
1. Driving from Łęczyca – Take the road No. 703 in the direction of Poddębice, in Wilczkowice turn right to Świnice (there is “Rożniatów” signpost located at the crossroads). The distance from Łęczyca to Świnice is 21 km.
2. Driving from Poddębice – Take the road No. 703 in the direction of Łęczyca, turn left in Gostków Stary to Wartkowice, then in Wartkowice turn right to Świnice. The distance from Poddębice to Świnice is 22 km.
3. Driving from Uniejów – Take the road No. 473 in the direction of Dąbie (marked “to Koło” on the signpost) as far as Rożniatów, then turn right in Rożniatów to Świnice. The distance from Uniejów to Świnice is 16 km.
4. Driving from Koło – Take the road No. 473 (marked “to Łask” on the signpost) through Dąbie to Rożniatów, then at Rożniatów turn left to Świnice. The distance from Koło to Dąbie is 30 km.
The A2 motorway runs close to Świnice. The nearest motorway exits are:
1. Łódź – Poznań direction: Exit the motorway at Wartkowice junction, then drive to Gostków Stary, in Gostków Stary turn right to Wartkowice, and in Wartkowice turn right to Świnice. The distance from Wartkowice junction to Świnice is 15 km.
2. Poznań – Łódź direction: Exit the motorway at Dąbie junction, then drive to Rożniatów, and in Rożniatów turn left to Świnice. The distance from Dąbie junction to Świnice is 11 km.
There are road signs showing the way to the Shrine of Świnice (Sanktuarium w Świnicach) in Różniatów, Wilczkowice, Wartkowice, Poddębice and at the roundabout at Dąbie junction.
Kraski train station is located 1.5 km from Świnice.
One can get to the station by trains Zduńska Wola – Inowrocław or Inowrocław – Zduńska Wola.